Monday, March 29, 2010

moving..........

Hey people. So I'm thinking about packing up my blog and moving to the rival page wordpress.com. This came about when I found out that I can download the app to my blackberry and blog from there. I think that is the greatest thing because I'm not always as creative on the computer as I used to be. So with that said, in the next week or so this blog will become a personal blog until i decide i wanna start two on wordpress.

If the powers that be read this, come up with a blogger app for the blackberry and I promise I'll be back



TTFN

Ur fav skitzo

2 comments:

  1. you can blog from your bb on blogger...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i tried and it didnt work. at least with wordpress i kno i have an app to edit and everything. i dont like the way blogger has their mobile set up

    ReplyDelete