Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Shoutouts

I feel like I'm finishing up my album and I have to throw my shoutouts in the book so here we go.


First of I'd like to thank God for allowing me to see these 28 years of my life and allowing me to learn from the mistakes I've made and the friends that I've earned and lost.

Shoutout and a big RIP to my Grandmother Yasmin. Without her and my mother I would be a shell of a man. Big big shoutout to my son cuz without him I really have nothing. Another shoutout to my Aunt for being not just my aunt but my big sis. I love u dearly.

Big ups to my twitter crew cuz without yall I wouldnt laugh as hard as I do on a daily basis. Special Shoutout to my Valentine. No more words need to be said ;-).


Shoutout to my nigga Kanye West cuz his hunger for more makes my ambition seem like wishful thinking. Shoutout to the REAL rappers in hip-hop and the REAL R&B singers that do this because they love it not cuz they wanna get rich quick.


Um I think I'm done with my shoutouts lol. If u dont feel like u fall in one of those categories then hit me up and I will amend this post. Maybe. Lmaoooo

2 comments:

  1. This was a good post and I'm bout to tell you why...It's bcuz you didn't wait until tomorrow to let it be known to all of cyberspace how much your loved ones, whether they're here or not, mean to you...A lot of people walk this Earth w/o ever saying so and most die before they get a chance to...The rest of the post after that part goes w/o saying meaning I don't need to add anything...This was everything but random :)

    ReplyDelete