Sunday, February 28, 2010

Yeah I know........

I broke my Lent. Ok yall can lash out at me after this. People have to realize for someone to openly admit that they are not openly religious to try to become somewhat religious again is hard. 40 days with no new music?? And I don't have my desktop to listen to what I already have?? Are you serious??!?!?! Yea as you can tell I am very into my music. My spiritual life is coming along though. I have started reading the bible and I have a new friend that's a pastor so he is gonna help me interpret my readings and answer my questions. So if you feel like I'm just making excuses then honestly Fuck You. Don't tell me how to get right with God when you tightroping the line too. Remember Only God can Judge me. Keep your shit to yourself.

1 comment:

  1. Everyone's walk is different, and you are right no one has any right to judge. Your spiritual life is between you and God. All those around you can do is support , teach, and encourage. SO if you wanna talk about it, you know what to do :)

    ReplyDelete