Wednesday, February 3, 2010

So I know your wondering about the title.........

Well I'm not a skitzo lol. I admit to having 3 sides to me but they won't get me in trouble lol. This is my first blog and I am ready to do this. If you know me you should know that my ADHD kicks in hard but there are only 3 things that can keep my attention: boobs, music, and basketball. #dontjudgeme I love who I am and what I represent. You shall see these many sides of me randomly throughout the year. So get ready or don't come around at all. I accept comments good or bad so leave your thoughts. If you blog also, follow me and I will follow you back.




Ok I don't want to ramble on cuz I gotta get ready to drop this Jaheim review tonight.

5 comments:

  1. Woot! I popped ya comment Cherry :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyy Rellie Pooh! Hope to read more of u!
    Signed : Boobs! OOPS! I mean Dee :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *eyes swelling with tears*
    Awww My BBD is growing up and blogging!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think your next blog should be about your obsession with me ... LMAO! just kidding! welcome to the world of self-centered people who think their random, blithering thoughts should be read by one and all! it's great to have ya!

    ReplyDelete